Wow, what a year 2020 has been. You probably left many of your goals behind, but you accomplished others that you had never even considered.
2020 is ending and the end of the year is the perfect time to reflect on how your year turned out and how you plan to make the coming year even better.
The longest year ever is finally coming to an end and that means it’s time for many of us to start thinking about New Year’s resolutions. But I realize that the end of the year itself may not be enough to motivate everyone.
Many of us are completely drained and will need an extra push to get going in 2021.
Here are some amazing ways, tips, and ideas that help you to follow your New Year, New You resolution, and goals without any blockage and obstacles.
“HOW YOU START” is the biggest challenge that can turn the table around.
- The first and the simplest thing you have to do is to create a Vision Board.
It’s the simplest way to capture your vision and strategy at a glance.
Ksenia Tips To Consider:
Handwrite your goals instead of typing them, it helps you embrace them.
Keep the board handy. Visualization is a powerful mind exercise.
Write it down. The key is not to write just goals, write plans, and make those plans situationally determinant.
The most important 3 golden rules:
- The second important thing is Prioritizing it well. It seems easy but we mess this step a lot. Knowing how to prioritize work affects the success of your project, the engagement of your team, and your role as a leader.
Let me tell you the easiest way to do it but first, you have to collect the list of your tasks and note it down before you forget.
Make quadrants- Divide your task into 4 different quadrants:
1st Quadrant- the task of Crisis or deadlines
2nd Quadrant- the task of planning
3rd Quadrant- the task of delegation
4th Quadrant- the task of leisure
2. Purchase a planner- I promise it will change your planning game
- The third important thing is to always challenge yourself to answer 5 W’s whenever you get demotivated. What are you doing?, Why are you doing it, For Whom, When, and Where.
Do what you fear or are uncomfortable with because when you’ll complete it that will be the happiest moment of your life.
- The fourth step is to invest in yourself. You are your greatest asset. Invest in yourself! You’re never at a place in your life where it’s too late to learn something new, re-invest in yourself or add to your existing body of knowledge. Investing in yourself is never wasted money, time, or effort.
Hire a lifestyle coach if you are not only looking to be better but the best version of yourself.
- The fifth step is to Make time for yourself. Yes, keeping a buffer and making time for yourself is as important as working. To avoid fizzling out like a sparkler, plan to take a little time every day for yourself. Take a walk, do some yoga, play some sport or whatever you love!
We know sometimes we get lazy, messy, or miss a day.
It’s OK- like always, we are here for you to help you with all the obstacles coming in your way.
Our Global Lifestyle Coach, Celebrity Image Consultant, and Personal Branding Expert
Ms. Divya Agarwal will help you through it.
Our Free Workshop on “The Gift Of New You” was just for the people like you who want to achieve their goals, do something BIG, and create a brand of their own and that’s why we have come up with a NEW package called “2021 starter pack by Ksenia Consultation” just for you.
Comment down below or contact us to know about this